- A consultant is someone who saves his client almost enough to pay his fee. ~ Arnold H. Glasgow
- All who consult on doubtful matters should be void of hatred, friendship, anger, and pity. ~ Sallust
- And don’t consult anyone’s opinions but your own. ~ Aulus Persius Flaccus
- Anybody who thinks talk is cheap should get some legal advice. ~ Franklin P. Jones
- Consult not your fears, but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you have tried and failed in, but for what is still possible for you to do. ~ Pope John XXIII
- Consult your friend on all things, especially on those which respect yourself. His counsel may then be useful where your own self-love might impair your judgment. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Consult. To seek another’s approval of a course already decided on. ~
- Consultant: any ordinary guy more than fifty miles from home. ~ Eric Sevareid
- I have a memory like an elephant. In fact, elephants often consult me. ~ Noel Coward
- I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. ~ Robert Brault
- If it’s free, it’s advice; if you pay for it, it’s counseling; if you can use either one, it’s a miracle. ~ Jack Adams
- I’m a creative consultant, whatever that means. ~ Jimmy Kimmel
- It is not unprofessional to give free legal advice, but advertising that the first visit will be free is a bit like a fox telling chickens he will not bite them until they cross the threshold of the hen house. ~ Warren E. Burger
- Know the official post office abbreviations for all 50 states without having to consult a list. ~ Marilyn vos Savant
- My greatest strength as a consultant is to be ignorant and ask a few questions. ~ Peter F. Drucker
- Public opinion is the thermometer a monarch should constantly consult. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
- Some people think they are generous because they give away free advice. ~ Author Unknown
- The man who takes legal action often loses an ox to win a cat. ~ Romanian Proverb
- Try to help others. Consult their weaknesses, relieve their maladies; strive to raise them up, and by so doing you will most effectually raise yourself up also. ~ Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- We only consult the ear because the heart is wanting. ~ Blaise Pascal
Legal Advice is essential to problems in your daily life.
Here is a list of the Quality Legal Resources where you can get answers to your legal questions from expert lawyers and attorneys.
Do free legal research, search law library, solutions to common problems with easy to understand answers to legal questions from expert lawyers, attorneys available Free to help you.