- A blind man needs no looking glass. ~ Scottish Proverb
- A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass. ~ English Proverb
- A celebrity is a person who works hard all of their life to become well known, and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. ~ Fred A. Allen
- Do not expect the world to look bright, if you habitually wear gray-brown glasses. ~ Charles W. Eliot
- Don’t call the world dirty because you forgot to clean your glasses. ~ Aaron Hill
- Fame is a magnifying glass. ~ English Proverb
- If your heart were sincere and upright, every creature would be unto you a looking-glass of life and a book of holy doctrine. ~ Thomas a Kempis
- In grade school, I was a complete geek. You know, there’s always the kid who’s too short, the kid who wears glasses, the kid who’s not athletic. Well, I was all three. ~ Julianne Moore
- Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses. ~ Dorothy Parker
- People have a tendency to see country life through rose-colored glasses. ~ P. J. Harvey
- The greatest magnifying glasses in the world are a man’s own eyes when they look upon his own person. ~ Alexander Pope
- The looking glass is the enemy of ugly women. ~ Romanian Proverb
- The world is a looking glass and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face. ~ William M. Thackeray
- They had me on the operating table all day. They looked into my stomach, my gall bladder; they examined everything inside of me. Know what they decided? I need glasses. ~ Joe E. Lewis
- Women have served all these centuries as looking-glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of man at twice its natural size. ~ Virginia Woolf
Trying Glasses and Sunglasses online!
Using the industry’s most advanced facial recognition technology, the pioneering virtual mirror free tool does exactly what it says on the tin. It lets you see what the glasses look like on you – on screen. It only takes a minute, too.
You are allowed to use a picture of your face from a digital camera or a mobile phone. Click here to select which kind of glasses you are going to try.